As we prepare to gather again, here’s our plan to make every effort to keep each other safe out of love for one another.
- Greet each other with smiles and waves rather than hugs and handshakes.
- Ask our greeters and ushers to wear masks.
- Provide hand sanitizer at each set of doors and at the top of the stairs.
- Direct you to the auditorium to be seated, and after the service, dismiss you by sections and direct you toward an exit.
- Designate the Cedar Saints room as a non-singing area. The fellowship hall will be an area for families to allow children to be more vocal and active. (We love our children and welcome the energy they bring to worship!)
- Not have nursery or children’s Sunday School. The nursing mother’s room will still be open.
- Not offer coffee or refreshments. Drinking fountains will be closed.
- Not have shared Bibles, pens or bulletins, and we will not pass offering plates or communion.
We ask you to:
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and participate via livestream.
- If you have had contact with a person who has COVID-19, please do not come to the church building for 14 days following the exposure.
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing from those not in your household.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Bring a mask to wear if you would like. Masks are not required.
- If you have children, please accompany them within the building.
- Give at the offering box in the foyer, online, or by mail.
- After the service, please exit the building promptly, and hold any extended conversations outside the building.
- If you attend a service in the building and later test positive for COVID-19, please notify the church office. We will maintain confidentiality.
If you’re not ready to join us in person, we welcome you to watch online.