Check this page frequently for information and updates.
Last updated April 11, 2021
We will gather together for worship again at 10:15 a.m. Sunday in our building and via livestream on our Facebook page. Pastor Jeff will preach the message, “Heavenly Minded AND Earthly Good” from Phil. 1:22-26.
Ladies, you are invited to a “Come As You Are” women’s breakfast Saturday, April 10 from 9-11 a.m. The program will start promptly at 9 a.m.
Children’s and Adult Sunday school will resume 9-9:45 a.m. Sundays starting April 11.
- Pre-K through 4th-graders will be checked in and out by their parents. Parents will need to have their children’s matching sticker to pick them up.
- Pre-K through 4th-graders will have a group song time at the beginning and end.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten will move to classrooms for the lesson portion.
- First- through 4th-graders will have a combined class in the main children’s area.
- The 5th- and 6th-grade class will be in the classroom next to the kitchen. However, please have students avoid going through the fellowship hall, which is our vulnerable-friendly area where masks are required. Instead, please have them use the stairs by the kitchen to get to the classroom.
- Adult Sunday school will also be available via YouTube livestream. Contact us for a link.
- The nursery will not be open during Sunday school.
- Men’s Bible study and prayer – 8 – 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays.
- Women’s prayer – 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Thursdays.
- Women’s breakfast – 9-11 a.m. Saturday, April 10
- Sunday School resumes – 9 a.m. Sunday, April 11
- Elder ordination council/quarterly members meeting – 5 p.m. Sunday, April 18
- Parent/child commissioning classes – 9 a.m. Sunday April 25, and Sunday, May 2 in the Cedar Saints room
- Connection Point – 5 p.m. Sunday, May 2
- Parent/child commissioning – 10:15 a.m. Sunday, May 16
Contact the office for Zoom links.