We’d love to have you join us Sundays at 10:15 a.m. Here are some things you might want to know:
- When you arrive, you can drop off passengers at the circle driveway and/or park anywhere in the parking lot.
- Our greeters will welcome you as you enter and show you where to go. Feel free to ask them any questions.
- We have a welcome center upstairs in the foyer. The people behind the desk can also answer your questions.
- Our service usually lasts about 1.5 hours.
- Our nursery is staffed during Sunday School and the worship service. There are rooms for infants through 3-year-olds, and an area for nursing mothers.
- Please also consider joining us for Sunday School at 9 a.m. and a social time at 9:45 a.m.