- This event has passed.
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SUPER AWESOME BOYS-TO-MEN NIGHT 2
(ages 9 to 90)
FAQs & possible answers:
1. FOOD: Burgers, brats, buns and refreshments provided.
2. WHAT TO BRING: Food to share, ie. a side dish, chips, dessert, etc.; lawn chairs, friends, great attitude!
3. FUN: Witness the CHBC LUMBERJACK CHALLENGE. Four manly men will compete for the Golden Axe! Will you be one of them? Contact Mike F. for details.
4. FELLOWSHIP: All evening! This is not your ordinary barbecue! It’s a great time to get to know each other!
5. BONFIRE: The grand finale including our guest speaker, Ken Ritchie, who will share his story of possible prison
to freedom in Christ!
6. SIGN UP today! We NEED an attendance count for food supplies and we NEED volunteers to help with prep and clean-up. Men do tend to get grumpy when the food runs out. Thank you!
7. WHERE TO SIGN UP? Contact us to sign up for this event.